Saturday, January 16, 2010

Three Months 10 Novemberr 2009

Over the last month my knee has been feeling pretty good. The pulling inside my knee has gone away just near the end of the month. However, something different started happening, when extending / locking my knee fully I get to a point where it can’t go any further. Then, it pops and I can go further with the locking. Once I bend my knee it is like it resets and the same thing happens again. It doesn’t hurt when it pops, it just feels odd.

I don’t really have any pain in my knee except occasionally when I change directions quickly or put a twisting motion on the knee. Then I feel a sharp pain in there that doesn’t really hurt bad but I can still feel it.

My quads are starting to gain strength and I am feeling much more confident. Going for lots of runs but wishing I would have the time to work out more frequently but work has been blocking that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!