Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 20 - 30 August 2009

I was worried about how my knee would fare today because I ended up working all night, spending about half the night on my feet. I was surprised to find that as the night went on my knee didn't feel swollen nor did it hurt. I actually found the more I was on my feet the better and more normal it felt. I was completely exhausted when i got home and I only got about 4 hours sleep. I was sure my knee would be swollen in the morning but it wasn't. I walked around heaps during the day and it felt fine.

I also noticed that I am getting closer again to being able to lift my heel off the floor during the quad exercise. I can bend the knee to about 165 degrees. I do still have trouble lifting my foot up backwards towards my back while standing, but I guess that will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!