Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 3 - 13 Aug 2009

I spent the majority of today on the couch. I did venture out to the store. I first iced my knee right up and then put my tubigrip on (a compression stocking that I was told to wear until the swelling was completely gone). I noticed that my knee got very swollen after being up for a while.

When I went out I had my ice pack strapped on my knee with the strap they gave me at the hospital. It is just an ice pack but it looks like some sort of bionic knee or something and pretty much everyone I limped past on my crutches had their eyes stuck on my knee. Even people I knew were intrigued and then very disappointed when I revealed that it was just ice...

I was able to bend my knee to 90 degrees. The quad flexing was still pretty hard though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!