Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 5 - 15 Aug 2009

It is Saturday and I decided that bacon and eggs were in order so my girlfriend and I went out for breakfast. My leg felt pretty good but it was hard to get comfortable.

I started taking ibuprofen for the shin pain, which was still throbbing. It seemed to calm the pain quite a bit but I still felt like I needed to keep the leg up as much as possible.
After that I spent most of the day on the couch. I was still able to get my knee to about 110 degrees.

We went to a friend’s for dinner and that did not go well. That entire time sitting without ice made my knee very hot and swollen. I even started to bleed a little from the wounds so we had to cut the night short. I think it was my knees way of saying, slow the F down, you just had surgery dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!